Absurdities, delusions and contradictions.








Some things will stay halfway.
Because they only make sense with certain people.
But people come and go.
And they leave.
I continued with my life.
I've spent my time looking for petals to replace those that were pulled up.
And the lost ones as well.
I have become a collage. In pieces of yesterday and empty hangers of future.
I also like walking my finger across the grooves of my cheeks before the makeup.
I did not know how to say goodbye.
Like when you say goodbye to your cat before going to class and when you come back you can not hear his purring because he has been hit by a car.
And lies under the tire of someone who was in a hurry.
Or had very little regard.

This year I wanted a vertical compass for Christmas.
to find planets at sea and corals in the sky.
I speak two languages.
Ok.
One and a half.
And still I do not know how to say, (or in what language should I decide).
I always wanted to fly while I dragged my heel on the asphalt.

My shadow is waiting for me on the edge of my bed with her legs crossed, filing her nails,
waiting for me to finish my shit purposes I will not keep this new year.
Sometimes I like playing to turn the pages of my latest book,
or any other book,
randomly pick a page
and predict my future based on the context.
What I called 'the void', it turned out to be a full glass.
Full of 'I can not anymore'.
I challenge you run into the sea,
or upstream.
I read that the heart is a very flexible organ
it quickly adapts to changing conditions.
You were never interested in hearing my heartbeat.
Come on, do not blame yourself.
And come to accept, as I did, that our love it was full
of absurdities, delusions and contradictions.
And empty of 'handfuls of skin' and wet kisses.

I am really good at love. I just played matchmaker between a song and a candle flame.
I hope they forgive me if they can hear me,
but tonight I blame my hormones for everything.







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Abismos

Retales